Remove PiVPN user/client
- Part 1: Enable SSH
- Part 2: Install Pi-Hole (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Part 3: Install PiVPN
- Part 4: Create a Full-tunnel user in PiVPN
- Part 5: Create a Split-tunnel user in PiVPN
- Part 6: Setup PiVPN Endpoint Device
- Part 7: Remove PiVPN user/client
To remove a user/client it’s easy. Type the following command.
You’ll be presented with a list of the clients you have created.
Enter the name of client you wish to remove and press “Enter”.
In my example below, I’m removing the user named “P-W-W-F”.
You’re all done! You have a completed setting up a VPN. You have completed setting up your endpoints. You can manage your VPN users. Congratulations. We’re all done here!